The collection of scientific works "Dorogi i mosti" (hereinafter referred to as the Collection) supports the policy of open access to published material, identifying the priority principles for the free dissemination of scientific information and the exchange of knowledge for the benefit of global social progress.
The purpose of the Collection: coverage of scientific results and scientific and methodological developments related to transport infrastructure. The Collection publishes manuscripts for 6 specialties for which the preparation of the applicants for high education is carried out (Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated April 29, 2015 No. 266), to wit:
076 "Entrepreneurship, Trade and Stock Exchanges";
183 "Environmental protection technologies";
192 "Construction and Civil Engineering";
263 "Civil Security".
The tasks of the Collection are the development of scientific research that promotes:
• sustainable development transport infrastructure;
• environmental protection within the impact area of transport infrastructure objects;
• increased protection and reliability of transport infrastructure objects including the objects that are classified as critical infrastructure objects;
• economic efficiency of the construction and maintenance of transport infrastructure objects and the related full range of works;
• raising the level of management in transport infrastructure enterprises;
• intellectual activity, trade and stock exchange activities in the road sector.
The manuscripts publications are eligible for publication in the Collection provided they meet the following requirements:
♦ contain at least 70% of the material of high scientific novelty;
♦ are of scientific and methodical nature and reflect the new method of production, a new test method, a new method of measurement, a new technology or related technical solutions which for the first time were introduced (not later than 10 months ago) into the normative base of Ukraine;
♦ are observational and part of a series of articles devoted to the same subject of research.
The editorial board of the Collection adheres to the principles of academic integrity of editorial ethics and complies with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation, regulatory acts of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine and the State Road Agency of Ukraine.
Members of the editorial board, including the Collection reviewers, do not disclose information relating to the manuscript (including information on its receipt, content, review process, critical remarks of reviewers and a final decision) to anyone other than the authors themselves and other members of the editorial board of the Collection. This guarantees confidentiality to the authors, as well as the preservation of the authors’ scientific novelty of their papers.
The authors of articles (manuscripts publication) are responsible for the violation of copyright and non-compliance with existing standards in the materials of the article (manuscript publication).
Responsibility for the reliability of the facts and data presented, the validity of the conclusions and recommendations made and the scientific and practical level of the articles are the author’s and reviewer’s responsibility.
The editorial board of the Collection directs its efforts to:
- preventing and non-admission of the cases of poor-quality scientific research;
- ensuring the coordination and observance of the balance of interests of the authors, readers, the editorial board, the reviewers and the M.P. Shulgin State Road Research Institute State Enterprise – “DerzhdorNDI” SE.
Users of the Collection have the right to freely read, download, copy and distribute the content for educational and scientific purposes with the obligatory indication of authorship.