Roads and bridges. Collection of scientific papers
About the Collection
The Collection of scientific papers “Dorogi i Mosti” (Roads and Bridges) was registered in 2003 (Certificate of State Registration of the Print Media as of 20.10.2003 KB No. 8005, issued by the State Committee for Television and Radio Broadcasting of Ukraine).
The collection is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine, in which the results of dissertations for the degree of Doctor of Sciences, Candidate of Sciences and Doctor of Philosophy can be published:
branch of science – economic, specialties: 051 Economics, 073 Management (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine as of 17.03.2020 № 409);
branch of science – technical, specialties: 183 Environmental Protection Technology, 192 Construction and Civil Engineering, 193 Geodesy and Land Management, 194 Hydrotechnical Construction, Water Engineering and Water Technology, 263 Civil Security (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine as of 02.07.2020 № 886 ), 275 Transport Technology (by type) (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine as of 17.03.2020 № 409).
The Collection is also included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine in which scientific publications are indexed by the dissertations topics for the degree of Doctor of Science, Candidate of Science and Doctor of Philosophy, and that are published until March 12, 2020, the branch of science – technical.
The collection is placed on the platform “Scientific periodicals of Ukraine” in the Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine (National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine).
The collection of scientific papers “Dorogi i Mosti” (Roads and Bridges) is indexed by Google Scholar.
The CrossRef agency provides DOI digital identifiers to 17 publications in the Collection. The Collection is assigned DOI index 10.36100 / dorogi i mosti
Since 2019, the Collection is included in the international database Ulrichsweb.
The language of articles in the Collection is Ukrainian, English. By 2018 inclusive, the Collection of papers was also published in Russian.
The Collection of scientific papers “Dorogi i Mosti” (Roads and Bridges) is issued by the decision of the Scientific and Technical Council of the State Enterprise “M.P. Shulgin State Road Research Institute – DerzhdorNDI SE”.
The Collection of scientific papers "Dorogi i mosti" (hereinafter referred to as the Collection) supports the policy of open access to published material, identifying the priority principles for the free dissemination of scientific information and the exchange of knowledge for the benefit of global social progress.
The purpose of the Collection: coverage of scientific results and scientific and methodological developments related to transport infrastructure.
The tasks of the Collection are the development of scientific research that promote:
• sustainable development of transport infrastructure;
•introduction of innovative road building materials and technologies into practice of road construction and operational maintenance of roads;
• environmental protection within the impact area of transport infrastructure objects;
• increased protection and reliability of transport infrastructure objects including the objects that are classified as critical infrastructure objects;
• economic efficiency of construction and maintenance of transport infrastructure objects and the related works;
•environmental protection within the road infrastructure objects impact area
• raising the level of management in transport infrastructure enterprises;
• sustainable trade and stock exchange activities in the road sector.
Scientific subjects of the Collection of scientific papers "Dorogi i Mosti" (Roads and Bridges) outline the activities of the M.P. Shulgin State Road Research Institute State Enterprise (DerzhdorNDI SE) and correspond to specialties which provide training for higher education graduates (Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated April 29, 2015 N 266):
183 “Environmental protection technology”;
192 “Building and civil engineering”;
193 “Geodesy and land management”;
194 “Hydrotechnical construction, water engineering and water technology”;
263 “Civil security”;
275 “Transport technology (by type)”.
Order of registration and submission of publications
Manuscript for publication is submitted to the editors of the Collection of scientific papers "Dorogi i Mosti" (Roads and Bridges) or is sent to the e-mail of the collection: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When submitted directly to the editors of the collection, it should be in a hard copy in duplicate and its electronic version is sent to the e-mail of the collection email@example.com. The electronic version of the article should fully correspond to the hard copy. The manuscript must be signed on each page by all the co-authors or their responsible representative.
When submitting the manuscript of the publication to the collection's e-mail address, an email is sent from the e-mail address which is indicated on the author’s ORCID page.
The following is added to the manuscript:
1) Cover letter from the author (in case of the collective work of the authors - from the responsible representative) in accordance with the established form. The cover letter can be submitted both, in a hard copy or electronically to the e-mail of the scientific collection. The name of the specialty upon which the article is submitted (051 "Economics"; 073 "Management"; 076 "Entrepreneurship, trade and stock exchange activity"; 183 "Environmental Protection Technologies"; 192 "Construction and Civil Engineering"; 263 "Civil Security") should be indicated in the cover letter.
2) Information on the authors is to be provided in the established format (see Annex B). Information on the authors must be submitted in two languages - in Ukrainian and in English.
3) A review of the manuscript by a scientist who has an academic degree and conducts the research under the specialties of the collection and has published at least one manuscript in the editions included to the List of scientific professional editions of Ukraine or foreign editions included in Web of Science Core Collection and / or Scopus for the last three years or has a monograph or sections of monographs published by international publishing houses related to categories A, B or C according to the classification of the Research School for Socio-Economic and Natural Sciences of the Environment (SENSE).
A review of the manuscript may be sent to the e-mail address of the collection by the reviewer from his e-mail, which is indicated on his personal page ORCID.
In the event if the manuscript does not meet the requirements for the processing and submission of manuscripts for publication in the Collection of scientific papers "Dorogi i Mosti" (Roads and Bridges) which are specified in this Procedure, the manuscript is not accepted for consideration.
Editor-in-Chief: Ph.D. (Econ.), Associate Prof. Artem Bezuglyi.
Deputy Editor-in-Chief: D.Sc. (Eng.), Prof. Olena Slavinska.
Executive Editor: Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Prof. Volodymyr Kaskiv.
Executive Secretary: Natalia Haievska.
Editorial Board: Ph.D. (Eng.), Sen.Research. Ihor Babyak; D.Sc. (Eng.), Associate Prof. Anzhelika Batrakova; D.Sc. (Eng.), Prof. Adrii Biеliatynskyi; Ph.D. (Eng.), Sen.Research. Valerii Vyrozhemskyi; D.Sc. (Eng.), Prof. Nataliia Vnukova; D.Sc. (Eng.), Prof. Ihor Gameliak; Ph.D. (Eng.) Serhii Holovko; D.Sc. (Eng.), Prof. Anatolii Dehtyar; Ph.D. (Econ.), Associate Prof. Vitalii Ivanchenko; Ph.D. (Eng.), Prof. Petro Koval; Ph.D. (Econ.), Associate Prof. Valentyna Kontseva; Ph.D. (Eng.) Kateryna Krayushkina; D.Sc. (Eng.), Associate Prof. Serhii Lazarenko; D.Sc. (Eng.), Associate Prof. Tetiana Melenchuk; Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Prof. Vasyl Nahaichuk; D.Sc. (Econ.), Sen.Research. Alla Novikova; D.Sc. (Eng.), Associate Prof. Artur Onishchenko; D.Sc. (Eng.), Prof. Heorhii Prokudin; D.Sс. (Eng.), Associate Prof. Viktoriia Khrutba; Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Prof. Nataliia Shevchuk; D.Sc. (Econ.) Volodymyr Shemayev.
Foreign Members of the Editorial Board: Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Prof. Guido Bonin (Italy); D.Sc. (Eng.), Prof. Gaspar Laszlo (Hungary); Ph.D. (Chem.), Associate Prof. Cesare Oliviero Rossi (Italy); D.Sc. (Sp. Tech.), Prof. Andre Sumberg (Finland); D.Sc. (Eng.), Prof. Bahdat Teltayev (Kazakhstan); Ph.D. (Eng.) Viktor Shumchik (Belarus).
Editorial Council: Artem Bezuglyi (Chairman), Volodymyr Kaskiv (Deputy Chairman), Natalia Haievska (Secretary), Valerii Vyrozhemskyi, Vasyl Nahaichuk, Olena Slavinska.
Peer review procedure and editorial ethics
Upon receipt of the manuscript for publication to the editorial office of Collection of scientific papers "Dorogi i Mosti" (Roads and Bridges) (hereinafter referred to as the Collection), the review is fulfilled concerning:
1) The presence of problem statement;
2) Relevance of chosen topic;
3) Completeness of recent research and publications analysis;
4) Formulation of the purpose and tasks of the work;
5) Description of the main research material and obtained results;
6) Conclusions validity and the novelty of the research;
7) conformity of terminology, level of linguistic presentation of the material with the manuscript’s style;
8) conclusions summarizing the work’s results and the prospects for further research in determined direction;
9) compliance with the requirements of the Procedure for designing and submitting articles for publication in Collection of scientific papers "Dorogi i Mosti" (Roads and Bridges).
All manuscripts for publications are subject to mandatory review.